Ceremonies to commemorate emergence into adulthood.
Coming of Age Ceremonies to mark a child's transition to adulthood.
Coming of age ceremonies are popular in many European countries as well as within various international cultures and subcultures within the US. We can incorporate a myriad of elements and even re-imagine the more common so as to personalize a unique and meaningful ceremony to commemorate your child's emergence into the adult world.
Jennifer can customize your ceremony with a number of unique elements, including but not limited to:
- Crossing the Bridge into Womanhood.
- Storytelling of the Child's Coming of Age.
- Celebration of This Milestone.
- Personal Goals and Plans for the Future.
- Sharing Wisdom, Advice, and Knowledge.
- Wishes and Sharing of Dreams.
- Readings, Quotes, and Poems.
- Treasure Box for the Future.
- Sharing Food, Cake, and Drink.