New Home Welcoming ceremonies to celebrate a new threshold
New Home Welcoming Ceremonies.
A New Home Welcoming Ceremony, with a celebration and personal story, is a time to mark your exciting moment of change in either purchasing and/or moving into a new home. It can be a hectic and busy time, therefore this ceremony is a moment to pause, reflect, and savor your new chapter in your new home. Your ceremony is also a time to invite close friends, family, and neighbors so that they too can share in your joy and delight in your new home.
Jennifer can customize your ceremony with a number of unique elements, including but not limited to:
- Celebrating a New Chapter in a New Home.
- Saying Farewell to the Old Home You are Leaving.
- Clearing Away the Old and Brining in the New.
- Home Dedication.
- Storytelling: The House Hunting Adventure.
- Planting of Trees or Plants.
- Time Capsule.
- Poems and Readings.
- Setting the Stage for the Future.
- Heritage and Cultural Traditions.
- The Celebration Toast and Cheers.
- Wishes and Gifting.
- Sharing of Food and Drink.